08/12/2013

Cooking and kitchen wishlist :: Mi lista de los deseos para la cocina

As I mentioned sometime ago, I'm not too fan of cooking machines but I really like gadgets that help you out, that have nice design and, summarizing, that makes cooking more enjoyable either for adding a pinch of color in your kitchen or interesting materials in your table.

AND internet (my beloved world) hosts lots of amazing designers and craftmen that make AMAZING things ready to delight humble eyes like me.


Mini DIY Farmers' Cheese Kit by Urban Cheesecraft to make your own cheese (!!!) isn't it awesome?

"Better together" mugs by Mr. Wonderful. I just love them: simply elegant funny design. We have bought them quite few times as a present and our friends just loved them too. However, I don't have them at home!

Sangria is one of our summer drinks here. You can make it either with red wine or cava! (recipe here ;) but it would be freaking interesting using this Spiced Sangria Kit by The Spanish Tin to add something new to our popular beverage.


Anna's Pepparkakor the popular spiced Swedish biscuits. I can eat the WHOLE can all at once (my mom also!)

Swedish sill was as unfamiliar to me as speaking Chinese (language I don't know a word, by the way). However, the first time I had it was amazing. Now, everytime I go to Sweden my family there buy a small jar all for me. Herrings in mustards are the best.
 

The best chorizo ever from Salamanca by Javier Vicente (I think he ships online)


These two Christmas hand towels from Hemtex, my favorite textile store in Sweden (heart & God Jul hand towels).


A bread bag from La tienda de la vuelta de la esquina to place in my dinning table.

Of course I have so many other things to ask for but I don't have to be too selfish ;)

Note: This post is not sponsored so everything I write about has been freely chosen. I simply like all the items above!

LinkWithIt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...